Main attributes of the Suction Easy Manual Emergency Tactical Suction Unit
The Suction Easy Emergency Tactical Suction Unit features a unique double-valved design that allows continuous operation with one hand, while the other hand directs the suction tip through your patient’s oropharynx. A consistent vacuum force is applied with each squeeze of the bulb and the material drawn into the bulb is expelled into an attached collection bag. You maintain excellent visibility throughout the procedure.
The Suction Easy is ideal for use in emergency crash carts and can be easily stored in a wall box for emergency suction in hospitals, clinics, surgery centers and physician offices.
- Instant Availability – There’s no need to worry about batteries or electricity. Suction-Easy is available for immediate use.
- Powerful – Enough suction and caliper to rapidly and completely open the upper airway.
- Reliable – With Suction-Easy there’s no down time and no clean up.
- Fits All Hand Sizes – Ease of grip and compression regardless of hand size or grip strength.
- Adequate Fluid Capacity – Total fluid capacity is in excess of 1,000 cc.
- Safe – Contoured suction tip and controllable vacuum prevent tissue damage.
- Easy Safe Disposal – Just place in the original package with the exposed biohazard label.
- Compact Design – The size means minimal storage and carrying space requirements.
- Sold individually.